Turkish Airline’s good sales to Europe, Middle East and beyond continues and is also available to Naples.
- February 10th – 19th.
- Valid for travel from February 8th – 24th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “tk+” to search only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 8 days in advance of departure.
- IAD – IST (Istanbul) – NAP (Naples) – IST – IAD. This includes an overnight layover on both the outbound and return. According to their website, Turkish Airlines provides a free transit hotel stay in Istanbul for layovers greater than 10 hours. (The link might not show up properly with Firefox although it is confirmed to work with Chrome.)
- 11,962 miles or 4.2 cents per mile. Turkish is a member of Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit. This is booked in G class; there has been reports that G class fares are not crediting with United properly and required multiple manual requests with United to get credit. If so, your mileage may vary with crediting.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.76 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.