Ekaterinburg? Where? What? It is the capital of the Urals region of Russia; the fourth largest city of Russia; and an industrial and cultural center. It is also a major stop on the Trans-Siberian Railway (for those who want to take it).
- January 29th – February 7th, 2013
- Valid for travel until March, 2013. Scattered availability. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Enable advanced routing code and input “tk+” on both the outbound and return fields to see only Turkish Airlines availability. Must purchase by December 31st, 2012.
- ORD – IST (Istanbul) – SVX (Ekaterinburg) – IST – ORD
- 14,526 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and a member of the Star Alliance network. You will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish Airlines check-in staff with your MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals from Chicago:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Chicago page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.