The Hawaiian sale to Seoul we published from Los Angeles is also available from Phoenix.
- January 10th – 18th, 2013
- Valid for travel until May 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ha+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search only Hawaiian Airlines. Must purchase by February 28th, 2013.
- PHX – HNL (Honolulu) – ICN (Seoul) – HNL – PHX. Includes an overnight layover in Honolulu on the outbound.
- 14,956 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.