A good sale to Istanbul.
- February 2nd – 10th, 2013.
- Valid for travel from February 1st – 28th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “us+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only US Airways availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- SFO – ORD (Chicago) – IST (Istanbul) – JFK (New York) – SFO
- 15,160 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. Turkish is a member of the Star Alliance is a partner with United. Provide the Turkish check-in staff with your United MileagePlus # to receive 100% credit. You will also receive miles with American for the American segments.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.