Limited Availability – Norwegian Air Shuttle: New York – Stockholm, Sweden. $397. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Availability is limited! We found some seats in September and October, 2013. Norwegian Air Shuttle is an European low cost carrier. They are launching trans-atlantic service with Boeing’s newest airplane – 787 Dreamliner! As part of their launch promotion, Norwegian Air Shuttle is putting New York – Stockholm on sale for 311 Euros or approximately $397.
- September 23rd – 30th. Use “Show Low Fare Calendar” function on the homepage to see all availability. Availability is limited. We see a few dates in September and October. Nothing before that.
- JFK – ARN (Stockholm) – JFK
- 7,841 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. Earns miles with no one besides themselves.
- Book on Norwegian.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK) – $1USD = 6.67 SEK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.