Jetsetter, part of the Gilt Groupe family of flash sale websites, is running a nice promotion of $75 off a hotel booking. We recently used Jetsetter for a last minute trip to Montreal.
We booked a room at the Le Saint Martin and while we had no issues, there have been reports that Jetsetter customer service has been a mixed bag lately. However, if you have upcoming travel, $75 off is a great deal. Jetsetter prices are, in general, lower than what you find on the hotel website themselves.
We did a quick search for the Andaz West Hollywood because we’ll be visiting in a few weeks and it was almost a $130 saving with Jetsetter and the coupon compared to booking directly with Hyatt.com. While we like our Hyatt Passport benefits — free wifi, breakfast etc., we’ll take the $130 in savings, bring our own MiFi for Internet, and eat breakfast with our friends outside of the hotel.
[Update 10/18/2012 @ 1:00PM - Jetsetter has pulled the code. Use jetset10 to save 10% instead]
A few things to note:
- Jetsetter bookings are not status or points-earning at chain hotels.
- Rates are prepaid and non-refundable — so your plans need to be pretty firm to make use of this.
- To maximize the deal if you are traveling with someone, make two separate bookings. Let say you are going to San Francisco for a weekend getaway — one person can book Friday night and another book Saturday night.
Terms of the promotion:
- You must have a Jetsetter account to book; if you don’t, please use our referral link. (We will receive $25 in future credit if you do use our referral link and book. Thanks in advance if you do!)
- Must book by October 18th, 2012 at 11:59PM Eastern
- Use promotion code “jetset75” at the checkout screen. See below.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.