American/Delta/Virgin America/United: New York – Los Angeles (or LAX-JFK also). As low as $226. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
We don’t normally post back to back deals on two different days for the same city pairs. However, American, Delta, Virgin America, and United have all priced the route at $278 roundtrip, which is a $20 price drop from yesterday. If you fly Virgin America, this fare is $226 roundtrip with their 20% off coupon. For nonstop service, this is the lowest fare we have seen for this route in a very long time!
Virgin America’s 20% off coupon:
- Sample for Virgin America
- September 13th – 17th. Valid for travel from August 27th – September 29th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures.
- Enable advance routing codes
- Enter “vx+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Virgin America availability.
- Enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only American availability.
- Enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability.
- Enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only United availability.
- Must purchase by August 22nd (TODAY) and at least 7 days in advance of departure
- JFK – LAX (Los Angeles) – JFK
- 4,950 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com, Delta.com, VirginAmerica.com or United.com
- Airline risk free cancellation policy here