[Update 7/10 @ 8:30AM - it's gone]
This is a mistake fare, please do not call the Airline if you can’t figure out how to book it! Put it on the comments and we will try our best to help you. This all connects via Los Angeles. Los Angeles residents who want to take advantage, buy an one way fare to Seattle.
- October 6th – 15th. Valid for travel from August 1st – November 30th for Sunday through Thursday departure. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advance routing code and enter “ke+” on both inbound and outbound fields to search only Delta. Must purchase by August 1st. This fare will expire way before August 1st!
- SEA – LAX (Los Angeles) – NRT (Tokyo) – LAX – SEA. Long layover on the outbound to Tokyo.
- 12,782 miles or 3.1 cents per mile. However, this will only receive miles with Alaska Airlines MileagePlan and at 70% mileage credit or 4.5 cents per mile. Provide the checkin staff with your Alaska Airlines frequent flyer number to receive credit!
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY) $1USD = 81.5 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping