Shanghai is the most cosmopolitan of all the cities in China and probably the best city to visit for first-time tourists not interested in historic tourist sites.
- March 14th – 21st. Valid for travel until March 31st for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 29th.
- MIA – DTW (Detroit) – PVG (Shanghai) – DTW – MIA
- 16,532 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping