A nice fare to Bangkok from the tri-state area. We think Southeast Asia is best during the Winter — it is not too hot. Bangkok is a great springboard for the rest of Southeast Asia due to the number of low cost carriers based there.
- February 22nd – March 2nd, 2012. Valid for travel from January 7th – April 22nd, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 4th, 2012.
- EWR – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – EWR
- 19,196 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 30THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping