A very good fare to Manila.
- April 12th – 18th, 2012. Valid for travel from January 1st – April 30th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 30th, 2011.
- SFO – NRT (Tokyo) – MNL (Manila) – NRT – SFO
- 14,006 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Orbitz.com. United is unable to price what matrix.itasoftware is finding, however, it works fine on Orbitz.com for a few bucks than what matrix.itasoftware is showing.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping