United/Continental: San Francisco (and other West Coast Cities) – Seoul, South Korea. $673. Roundtrip. All in.
The Fall is the perfect time to go to Seoul. It is humid and hot in the Summer. Seoul is one of those cities that rarely go on sale — this is a deal!
[Update 1 @ 5:00pm – 9/28
Also available from:
Boise, San Jose, Crescent City, Redding, Reno, Fresno, Chico, Sacramento, Modesto, Oakland, Monterey]
- November 9th – November 16th. Valid for travel until November 30th, 2011 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability
- SFO – ICN (Seoul) – NRT (Tokyo) – SFO
- 11,565 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
Bookable on United.com and Continental. United and Continental’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – visa not required
- Currency: Won – $1USD = 1,178 South Korean Won (KRW)